

Sometimes you just need to get away for awhile. And that's exactly what Tyler and I are going to do!!!!
We are going to Washington DC and New York in May!!! We aren't sure what we are going to do in Washington just yet (lots of site seeing thats for sure!), but we are going to be in New York for a couple of nights and we are staying at the Marriott in Manhattan. I am really excited about this trip.



6 comments:
Wooohooo! NY is a blast...You will love it.
Oh my gosh, you are going to have so much fun!! I LOVE both DC & New York! I'm so glad you have this to look forward to. You're gonna love it!!
How awesome. I have always wanted to go "back east". What a great trip. I hope you guys have a wonderful time!
You guys totally need a get-a-way! I'm so excited for you two. Take lots of pictures.
Ahhh I'm so excited for you....promise me that you will see a broadway play and go eat at rice to riches.
You need this.
P.S. I'm not blogging anymore....no one writes on mine....just kidding.
Hugs
Yea! You are going to have a blast! Vacations are the best and you and Tyler deserve one! And yes go see a broadway play like your mom said, that was my favorite part of our N.Y. trip.
Post a Comment