Play is a lot of work.... she fell asleep while on her blanket one day. She is pretty good about falling asleep on her own... I just have to lay her down, give her her blanket, pacifier and turn her music on. I feel that it is a huge accomplishment now that she can put herself to sleep. We still have our bad days, but who doesn't?
I still often think about the young girl who blessed our lives with Taylor. I don't know what I would do without Taylor in my life. She was no doubt intended for our family. It has been a blast watching her personality unfold... she is a lot like me! She doesn't get mad often, but when she does.. everyone knows it! :-)



6 comments:
Such a cute girl!
Very cute! She is getting so big!
she is so cute! I can't believe she is almost 6 months either! Crazy!
She is so cute! Wow how time flies. Congrats on selling your house--y'all are amazing! I love whta you did with it. Thanks for sending me your blog again; it was fun to get caught up on your goings-on!
Your little girl is such a cutie!
by the way, My mom got that bench for me when I was in high school so i'm not sure where she got it! I'll have to ask her for you! I want to say pottery barn but i'm not sure!
Are you serious? Taylor is getting old!!! But lucky for you, she still has a lot of "getting older" to go!
And... she is adorable TOO!
Post a Comment