Taylor was a ladybug for Halloween
Ty and I left Taylor behind with Nanna and Pappa in Dallas so we could go on a cruise with his family over Thanksgiving week. We had a great time, we were glad that Taylor was in good hands, but we sure did miss her. The first two days I left her were hard, I cried a lot and I felt really guilty leaving her. But Ty and I enjoyed our time together. We didn't realize how much we don't see each other until we spent a whole week together. Our stops were Honduras, Beliz, Cozumel and Costa Maya.
Lastly, Ty is done with school!! He has one more final and will never have to go back to school! He may go back for some extra licenses he can get, but he has his four year degree. We are proud of him.



1 comment:
So good to see an update and I love the new family pics! It looks like Ty is holding a cute an adorable football... very manly... but sweet at the same time.
Send me an email with your new address benbeckyplatt@yahoo.com. The xmas cards are on their way!
Post a Comment