Colorado was a lot of fun. Tyler and I enjoyed biking with the family, shoppint, eating crepes ( I want one right now!), and rafting. Rafting was probably my favorite activity we did while we were there. I want to do it again so bad....maybe next summer.
The drive up there is making me and Tyler want to fly the next time, actually the drive home more so than the drive there. On the way there, we were about an 1 1/2 outside of New Mexico and our AC went out in the car. We took it to the first car repair shop on the road and they told us it was our ac unit that had gone out...not good news and we were hoping for an easy fix. It cooled down outside as soon as we got into New Mexico and especially once we got to Colorado....the drive home wasn't as enjoyable. It was about noon and we were outside of Texas and no ac...not fun at all! When we got home, we took our car in and apparently it was just a blockage and an easy fix...we suffered for nothing!
Other than everyone getting sick with colds in Colorado, it was a blast and the first time our whole family has been together in a long time. Hopefully it's not too much longer before we are together again.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OH SHELL.....thanks for sharing. It's nice to have you up and blogging again.
Ok Michelle you have inspired me to get my blog going again. I love your wallpaper! I'm wishing we could go back too.
Hugs
Mom
You guys were so much fun on the trip. But you got the names wrong on your blog. Shouldn't it be Tylerrrs and Josie?
Hey it's Jessica (Steph's sis-in-law) I was blog hopping and found your blog. Cute blog. I had to laugh at the pic of you and Tyler -did you invite Steven to be in the pic? Stop by my blog and say "hi" sometime.
Post a Comment