....Kind of. We have been having a ton of rain and it's been in the 70's. I have this itch to put up my fall decorations, but I need to wait until about the middle of September, then I'll do it! I can't wait.
I'd put up my Christmas tree this weekend if I could. I am so glad and excited I have a house to decorate for holidays now.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't wait for Christmas and Fall, either. I have already started planning and I am driving Rory crazy. I want to buy a Christmas tree a soon as I can.
So..it's hot again. At least here in Dallas it is. Last week was a nice week of cool temps. Congrats on your new calling! I used to love to teach Relief Society! How are you and Ty doing? I hope all is well!!
Post a Comment