Sunday, September 28, 2008

Got Aspirin?






So yesterday I watched the movers pack up my parent's house. I got to the house and I was doing good outside. When I went inside and everything was boxed up and the house was close to empty, I shed a little tear....actually, I shed a lot of tears. In fact I cried all day yesterday and went to the Relief Society broadcast and cried all through that. You know when you cry for so long that you get the worst headache ever and you want to down a bottle of aspirin and that doesn't even help, that is what I felt like yesterday.

It will be a little weird (totally weird) without them here. I got some pictures before I left the house one last time... I had to pose in the same place where all the high school photos were taken...prom, graduation, etc. I am going to miss this house. Good bye little house on Flying Arrow. ;-(

4 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

I love your new blog template! That is really sad that your parents are moving away :(

Barlow Fam said...

Sad, very sad. : (

JasonandBritt said...

Oh Michelle, you almost made me shed a tear reading about that! I feel like I have a lot of memories at that house too and even the pics in the front yard... I definitely have some of those in my scrapbook. I've even had a few birthdays at that house (my 15th & 20th when Jason & I came to visit) I can't believe it's official. I still get a little sad when I drive by the Province house in Carrollton, so many memories!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh Michelle...I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine what you're going through with the move. I know it's going to be super hard on you. It'll be a good excuse for you to come to Dallas to visit me (I mean, your parents.) :) Hang in there little lady!