Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall!!!



I am so glad Fall is finally here (even though it was 90 today....but no humidity so that's improvement!). I already whipped out some of my fall decor and I even put up some Halloween stuff. I'd decorate for Christmas tomorrow if I could.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

so cute - i love it. you guys are doing so great with your house. our apartment was not even half as cute when we were newlyweds. i have the same curtain rods in my bedroom too. LOVE ikea. what is the white piece of furniture with the fleur de lis hardware - it looks adorable i want to see more. i love fleur di lis anything

JasonandBritt said...

You are so cute! I'm debating weather to put a tree up or not this year. I need a little of your enthusiasm rubbed off on me!