Monday, December 22, 2008

TaCkY ChRiStMaS SwEaTeR PaRtY

Tonight Tyler and I went to a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. Obviously you had to wear a tacky Christmas outfit, bring a tacky mug (for soup & hot chocolate) , and a tacky gift.

I won the prize for the tackiest mug. My mug was the face of Santa Clause.. but my Santa mug looked a little cheap and looked like Santa was sick.

We had fun tonight! And yes, Ty is wearing a Women's t-shirt with shoulder pads.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun party!! I might have to copy that idea for next year! I LOVE Tyler's shirt...the puff paint around each of the items is awesome.

I FINALLY got your christmas card. It ended up in my neighbors mail and they brought it to me today. It was so cute!! Cory even commented on a cute picture.

Min said...

Looks like fun. Sorry we missed it.

JasonandBritt said...

Oh wow that's hot!

J'Nette said...

haha i feel really good about parties like this! haha you two look great!

Diane said...

Ok, this has brought back alot of memories from my own wardrobe....yikes! Looks like you had a fun time.
Tyler you really look good in that color.