Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Pictures





Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this weekend. A friend took them.. so thanks to her! I am saving the best photo for the Christmas card.

8 comments:

Diane said...

Omg Michelle the pictures look great. You and Tyler make such a cute couple. I love you and miss you.
Mom

hayleemj said...

Cute pictures, you guys are such a rockin couple and are totally cute together! I wish we had Christmas pictures taken... We are going to have family pictures with the whole crew in Illinios so that will be fun!

aubrie said...

those are sweet! where were they taken? i love the fence.

Jodi said...

Great looking pictures! You two are too photogenic for me to handle. Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Seriously, how cute are you and Tyler!! Can't wait to see the christmas card...I am getting one right?? :o)

Jennie said...

Cute pics, you all are too gorgeous together.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Love the pics - you guys look awesome! I loved your Christmas card too! Have a Merry Christmas! Hopefully we'll see you again soon!

JasonandBritt said...

love your pics!