Our house was in need of a facelift inside as well as outside. Since we have completed the inside, it was time to focus on the outside. The trim color was navy and the main color was a light beige, almost white. We went with some darker beige colors for both the main color and the trim.
Our front door is also new, we got it just before Christmas. We stained it that dark brown color.
I just need to plant some flowers and put some mulch down and we are good to go!
6 comments:
Wow, very pretty!
that looks good!! cute picture of you and mom too. have a good week :o) we are on spring break so i told all the kids no body is allowed out of bed until 8:30am!! we'll see how good they listen.
It looks great! Ya'll did a nice job.
I love the paint color, it looks great. You guys have done an amazing job on your house.
We miss you and can't wait till the next time.
Hugs
I just love your house, when can I move in? j/k. You guys are talented!
The house looks great, that trim is the perfect shade of beige!
I wish we could come visit and see your adorable house and all your hard work!
Post a Comment