Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why Do You Have Three Stomachs!?

My sister Stephanie just posted a funny story about her daughter, Reese. Reese is always saying the funniest things and the most random things. When I was reading Steph's blog, it reminded me of some things Reese has said to me...

One weekend, Tyler and I kept Reese, Carson, and Davis. I had just put Davis down for his morning nap, so it was a good time for a shower. I got in the shower and Reese comes in. She pulls the shower curtain back and says, "Shell, you are supposed to do your exercises before taking a shower....mom always does."

In the meantime, she saw me and ended up seeing a lot of me and said "Shell, why do you have three stomachs?" (She saw my stomach, and the twin sisters up top). I couldn't stop laughing. I told Tyler and he is practically crying. It still makes me laugh just thinking about it.

I love kids to pieces, especially my nieces and nephews. They all know how to put a smile on my face.

5 comments:

Gossling Family Album said...

That is pretty funny stuff. Gotta love Reese.

Diane said...

I forgot about that Story...how funny. She must have a thing with showers as she wanted to know if "Papa dances in the bathroom while I shower. Gotta love it.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

That is too funny! Reese is hilarious.

The Tenney's said...

I love little kids! That is so funny!

Stephanie said...

I'm just grateful that my sisters were blessed w/ twins up top (unlike me) and now the real question is why don't I have 3 stomachs?