Here are some photos from our trip to DC. We stayed in Maryland with Ty's Brother and Sister-N-Law. We had a blast. Our favorite was the segway tours. We had a blast getting to know Brad and Mary better and their kids, Dayna, Ben and Ava. They are such sweet kids.
Thanks Brad, Mary, Dayna, Ben & Ava for a great trip. We had a blast.
FUN!! Josh and I went to DC the summer after we got married and LOvEd it. Our favorite was the little college town Georgetown..so many cute shops and restaurants. Glad you could get away!
5 comments:
ohh that looks like so much FUN! especially with those little scooter things! i'm jealous!
What a fun trip!! So educational...so unlike you :o) jk. LOVE the mall cop look. I'm sure you and Tyler tore it up on those.
Wow, looks like a lot of fun. How fun to ride around DC on those things!
Looks like your trip was a blast! You and Ty pull off those bike helments like champs! I miss you and can't wait to see you again!
FUN!! Josh and I went to DC the summer after we got married and LOvEd it. Our favorite was the little college town Georgetown..so many cute shops and restaurants. Glad you could get away!
Post a Comment