Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh That Tyler.....

Yesterday I got home from work and I went into the bedroom to get my work clothes off and my weekend clothes on! (Jeans, t-shirt and flip-flops). There was a bottle of perfume on the bed waiting for me!! Ty got it for me and picked me out a new scent, it's the Kate Moss perfume. It smells so good too.

What a sweetie.

11 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

awwww....What a great husband!!

Steven & Lacey said...

That is a good husband (:

Anonymous said...

awww that's so sweet

Beth and Brittany said...

wow what a great husband.... i never thought ty to be that kind of husband... good job ty.... now teach your friends to be good husbands too!

Jodi said...

seriously - where did you find this guy!?!?!?!

The Ortiz Family said...

If we were roommates we could have shared the tacos my husband made for me and the Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. See I am getting fat and you smell great.

But what a bunch of great guys we have.

JasonandBritt said...

That is so sweet! What a fun surprise to come home to!

Becky said...

Is Tyler going to start teaching a "HUSBAND 101" course? I'd really like to know about it so I can register my honey :) Seriously.

Stephanie said...

WOW!! Tyler. Do you have my address? You can just mail mine to me :o) What a nice hubby you are.

Jennie said...

just let me know when "husband 101" starts and I will send jared!!

Missy in Texas said...

I wear that same perfume. I love it. That was so sweet of him.