I am very grateful for my family and especially the fact that I have an awesome mom and awesome sisters. When we get together, it's a riot and we have too much fun! I know I have posted this picture before, but just thought it would be fun to do a post about my mom and my sisters and what I like about each one...
Mom~ Well, she is the mom. She has always had the best interest at heart for her kids. She was a stay-at-home mom, PTA mom, soccer mom, you name it, she did it and she was always there for us!
Jennifer ~ She is the oldest and always seems to know it all, in a non-snobby way. She is intelligent and smart and calm. She has a way with people and is in shape, a great example to me. She is the one you would want as the oldest, she is a great caregiver.
Kim ~ She may seem quiet, but don't let that fool you!!! She can get going and make us all laugh. She has a great sense of style and is a great mother. She is not afraid to try cooking anything and I think she may be better than Rachel Rae. She is sweet.
Steph ~ She is pretty funny, will always stick up for herself or you, and has a lot of strength. I remember seeing her go through adoption and saying " I could never do what you are going through." (and here I am). She sure does know how to celebrate Christmas too! She has great jewelry too!
Lacey ~ She is brave marrying into a family with all girls and marrying the only son. ;-) We love her and she is perfect for Steven. She is so sweet and loving and can make us all laugh. She is a great mother as well and a great friend. She is like one of us.
Whitney ~ She is hilarious... I remember so many nights laughing our butts off together. She knows how to put together awesome CD's and has great taste in music and clothes. She will always make the right decision.
So there you have it. That is why I love them all. Of course they are all great dressers, moms, etc, but those are the thoughts that came to mind first.



5 comments:
Oh Michelle, you are such a sweetheart. Can I just tell you that by title you may be my "sister-in-law", but you are really just sister to me. You are the best and you are the most loving person that I know. Thanks for making me feel good and for making me cry a little. Love you!
What a fun post! This is so sweet of you. I love you all! The Dietz girls are the best!
Hey what about your brother...you punk!!!! That was sweet though.
I wished I had that growing up. You are truly blessed.
Okay so I'm just now seeing this post. THANKS Michelle!! You are such a great sister and we are so lucky to have such an awesome sis!! LOVE you!
Post a Comment