Saturday, October 31, 2009

3 Year Mark!!!

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary this past Wed, October 28th. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy. I count my blessings everyday and we have had a lot of fun together the past three years. Although we have been through a lot the past couple of years, I wouldn't trade any of it in or take any of it back because I have Tyler. I realize that my trials are nothing compared to what other couples face or other people go through.

I love him!

Ty got me this diaper bag for our anniversary...
I have been wanting a really nice diaper bag to use for when we get a baby. He picked out this Vera Bradley diaper bag. It's so cute and there is so much room in it!

3 comments:

J'Nette said...

that is beautiful!

raisruckus said...

How awesome. Congratulations. Oh, and I love Vera Bradley!

-Susie Q.

Steven & Lacey said...

You two are the best! I am just happy that you are happy. Love you both.