Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon

I went to the midnight showing opening night of New Moon with some friends. It was so much fun. I was so worried about being tired at work the next day, but it was so worth it. I was like a little girl all over again! I actually got butterflies when the movie started.

I am an Edward fan... I have to admit though, I think Jake is great too.... and great looking. ;-) They all are. (Even Tyler. Haha). Something about Edward that has me hooked on him.

There was a New Moon Party and Morgan made this cake in honor of Bella. It turned out cute!



We got in line at 10:00 pm and the line was wrapped around the hallway. It was insane. You can barely see my head.



And here is some of us waiting!!!



I just started reading Eclipse. I haven't read the 3rd or 4th book yet, so I am excited to read these books. So far, I am loving Eclipse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eclipse is probably my favorite book, although i really loved breaking dawn too...so i can't decide. I had a GREAT time at the movie as well!! Although I really liked jake better in the movie, than edward ha ha glad you had a fun girls night!

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

Lynsi and I went to the midnight showing too! I am in LOVE with the second movie! I guess I don't have the best imagination because the movie was better than the book in my opinion. Usually people don't think that, but the movie brought it to life for me and put it all together!

The Tenney's said...

i am an Edward fan too....big time!
i can't believe you are just NOW reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Agghhhh! oh my heck, i love them, i love them, i love them!!!!!