Sunday, December 6, 2009

O Little Town of Boerne........

After this past weekend, I am even more into the Holidays and in the Christmas spirit. I just love this time of year and I love that it has been really cold lately.

Tyler and I went to Boerne with Matt and Dana and some of Dana's work friends. It was so cold! (You can tell from the pictures). After getting our hot chocolate we were able to watch the parade and keep warm for the most part. Dana & I were able to handle it, and even Rylan!

Matt & Ty on the other hand were a little wimpy and couldn't handle it.....



The Brave Ones......



And some of the dancers and floats...




This was so much fun and I think I will be doing this every December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! i wish we had a holiday parade to watch! glad you guys are having a fun start to the Christmas season :D