Here's a quick recap...
Christmas Eve.... Carter & Aunt Shell making sugar cookies for Santa. He was the only kid for Christmas so I enjoyed getting to do all the Christmas stuff with him.
When we got into Dallas around noon Christmas Eve, it had just started snowing. I loved having a White Christmas! Here is the snow, Tyler & I freezing in the snow and my parent's house Christmas morning.
I also got to see my friend Brittany and go out with Lacey & Whitney one night.
I never took any pics with my parents, Steph & Cory and Chelsea, another friend I got to see... my battery ran out the day after Christmas. It was a great trip though. I hope every had a great Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!



1 comment:
I love the pictures! We had so much fun with you. Love you.
Post a Comment