Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We visited Taylor yesterday morning and got her dressed in cute clothes for once! No more hospital clothes... those are kind of cute on the babies though. She got to wear a bow and we gave her her Easter Basket.

Tyler had to go back home yesterday, so my mom is driving Taylor and I home. We are coming home tomorrow! Taylor weighs 6.5 now. I will post pictures when we get home.....and when I get a free moment. ;-)

4 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

I love the bow! What a cute easter basket. That is SO WONDERFUL you girls get to come home!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!! No more hospital!

Anonymous said...

YAY for coming home!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited you get to come home!! What a great Easter gift!

The Girl said...

So cute! She is so little...and her cute little feet!!!