Monday, April 19, 2010

"What did my hands do before they held you?" - Sylvia Plath

We got Taylor's photos done. Kathy Castanon did them. She did great. Emily Murdock from Dallas is going to do Taylor's 6 month photos sometime this summer. She is another amazing photographer. Its such a great talent and art to be a good photographer.

Here are a few of my favorites....I'm not gonna lie, I get a little chocked up every time I see the one of Taylor and I hanging in the hallway and the one of the three of us. ;-)










9 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! They turned out beautiful! Cute headbands ;) I like your pics on FB too, of her cute nursery. She is lucky to have you as her mommy.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!! What a precious gift :) i love the last one of all of you, gorgeous family :)

Steven & Lacey said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Paula said...

SoooooCute!

Brett and Lauren said...

I love the pics! You all look great and she of course looks adorable!

The Oborn Family said...

Those pics turned out SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! And I think its so cute you tear up when you see them. I can only imagine your gratitude for motherhood so sacred!

Sally said...

Beautiful! How do you know Emily Murdock? ...Oh, right--San Antonio :) She did photos of Caleb at 2 weeks! I love them--at least the ones I'm not in ;) (it was raining outside, so my good hair day went bad).

Stephanie said...

What a doll!!!

Andrews Family said...

Those are so sweet. I really like the black and white one of the two of you..very tender :) I saw the annoucement you sent out at Grandma and Grandpa's. That one was cute too, with the rings on her toes. I have never seen that done before!