Taylor is up to about 8 lbs now. A week and a half ago, she was 7.12. So I am assuming she is at least 8 lbs now. I can't believe she is almost two months old.
Here are some of my favorite outfits she can finally fit into (and some of these are still newborn sizes!)
Her first bath in her big girl tub
She loves leaning up in the boppy pillow and also her bouncy seat and laying on her blanket.
7 comments:
She is so darn cute!
she looks like a strawberry in her strawberry outfit :) too cute! She is growing so fast!
So cute! Leah loved to sleep in her boppy too, I think she liked being snuggly.
Is it weird that I think Taylor looks like you? ;) I might snag a couple of her pics for my photo gallery at Simply Lulu Boutique, if that's ok!
How Fun Thanks for sharing
She is adorable!
Sigh...what a beauty :) I can't wait to meet her!
(Hey...come check out our news...and we HAVE to get together, if not before June, than not too long after :D)
so beautiful! i'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment