I had to take a break from work super fast and give a shout out to Tyler. He is awesome and sometimes I don't think I deserve him (eventhough he tells me I do).
I always love getting visits from him at work. He stopped by my work today around 11. He knew I was going to be working through lunch because I need to leave early today.. when I work through lunch, I normally don't eat. Anyways, he showed up with a salad, fountain diet coke, and m&ms.
I love him to pieces! He is a great!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hurray for blogging while at work! :) I'm really bad about that. It looks like you found yourself a winner! What a sweetheart! You're a lucky girl, Michelle. Enjoy your M&M's...I'm jealous! :)
What a sweet hubby! You are amazing yourself, you two are perfect for each other!
I'm telling Matt!! Get back to work Tyler!
Seriously, what a guy and such a nice surprise for you! Nothing like a good dt coke and mms after lunch.
What a awesome husband you have Michelle.
I seriously have the greatest son in laws.
Mom
He is a keeper Michelle. What a kind husband! I hope you were able to enjoy it.
What a nice hubby! Its the little things like that that mean so much! How did I not know you blogged? Now I have one more to read while I am at work! :) I owe you a facebook message too...
Crazy. You gotta love those treats!
PS how do you know Allyx Oborn? Well, I guess she isn't an Oborn anymore. I grew up with her sister Erin.
Oh wait Erin is on your list too. Crazy, what a small world.
Post a Comment