Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight we got together with some friends from the ward and carved pumpkins. It was so much fun and I got full off of hot chocolate. (I think I'm going to be sick now). Ty and I have made great friends in the ward and really enjoy our ward and have had a blast getting to know people!

Everyone did a great job, but Jodi's pumpkin I think won. I couldn't get a picture of it....it took off before I could snap a picture of it.

I'm so excited for Halloween!




4 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! The holidays are here! It looks like ya'll had fun.

Jodi said...

That is by far the scariest picture of me I have ever seen. I definitely can go without ever seeing it again! Yikes!

Thanks for the great time. We loved carving pumpkins by you guys!

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

You look so beautiful in all of these pics! I love your hair!

Diane said...

What a fun group of friends to do fun things with.
Enjoy as the holidays are officially underway.
Hugs