Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Weekend Adventures

Our anniversary is tomorrow (the 28th), but we celebrated on Saturday since Ty has school tomorrow.

I really wanted to just spend the day with him, I didn't care what we did. The first thing we did was go to Ikea, we were in search for shelves and a desk.

After that we had couples' massage. It was so fun. Ty had booked it and it was kind of a surprise to me. The massages last an hour and I think I was passed out after the first 5 minutes. It felt so good and it was so relaxing!

Then, we went to PF Changs and enjoyed a nice dinner together.

We got home and put together the desk and shelves we bought. I'm a dork and didn't take a picture of us together on Saturday, but here's a picture of the desk and shelves at least.... I don't like the black chair with the desk, but it works for now.

1 comment:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the desk and shelves. You have such great taste! Will you be my home decorator when Walt and I finally get into a house? :)