I had fun decorating my mantel too! I am in the process of making stockings and I will post a pic of those when they are complete!
My question is do I need to make my garland longer so it wraps around more? I go back and forth. I have ornaments on it, so that helps break it up some. I am afraid if I did more garland and had all the ornaments it would take away from the ornaments.
And yes...I need a tree topper. Hopefully I can find a cute one on Black Friday!



4 comments:
I love it just like that. Too cute! How did you make it? I have three little woodland trees that that would be darling on!
Your home and your christmas decorations are beautiful!! I like the garland just the way it is. So pretty!
I like the garland that way, perfect length. I still haven't found a tree topper that I like and I've been looking for 12 years. I usually just put a big bow on top out of the same ribbon that I use as a garland. It works.
Your house looks so cute!! I love the way your garland turned out BUT if you did make it longer, it would make your tree look just that more "full". I would leave it like that this year and then add on it next year. I've added to mine like 3 times. Its the never ending battle!!
Post a Comment