Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Good Week, My Sexy Voice, and a Tag

Tyler and I got to go to Dallas for Thanksgiving. My sister Kim and her husband Mason and their kids were there, Steven and Lacey and Carter were there and Whitney. It was fun getting to see them, my parents, and my parent's new house. It's a very nice house.

Friday I woke up with a soar throat and Saturday I woke up with a soar throat. As the days would go on, I would feel better and it went away. Saturday night rolled around and it wasn't going away. The last time I had a soar throat this bad, I had strep. I have only had that once. I have also had bronchitis. Both don't feel good. I can handle having colds, but not when it's so bad that you feel like you are swallowing knives...seriously, that's how bad it hurts. It took all I had to try and not swallow and I found myself even drooling last night. ;-) I woke up this morning ache, stuffed up and with a hoarse voice. I like to call if my sexy voice though. Like Phoebe on Friends, whenever she got sick with a cold, she would call it her sexy voice.

My sister Stephanie tagged anyone who was reading her blog. You have to post the 4th folder, 10th picture. This was cracks me up. It was in Colorado of '06 and I was posing with Tyler for a picture and Stephanie jumped in and gave him a hug (maybe it's because Tyler is her favorite brother-n-law)... ;-) The look on Ty's face and us both hugging him is funny I think.



I tag Jennie, Becky, Jodi and Erin.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally forgot about that picture. That is hilarious!! Tyler is my favorite 3rd brother-in-law. We love Uncle Tyler!!

Jennifer said...

So funny! I love our Colorado memories. You weren't even married yet, I missed that trip. Hope you feel better!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I'm sorry you were so sick! Are you feeling any better? I hope so! It was great seeing you and your family last week. We miss you! Hopefully Walt and I can make it your way soon. I'm updating my address book. Is your house on Magnolia? That's the address I have for you now.

The Ortiz Family said...

What a great vacation you guys had. It is so awesome to have a big family who loves us and wants us near by especially during the holidays.

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Michelle, I want to go back to Colorado. Not sure it would look like that this time of year.
Mom