Friday, November 28, 2008

Ready...Set....SHOP!!!

Did anyone take advantage of Black Friday? I got up with my mom, my sister Kim and Whitney and my niece Madison. We got up at 4:00 am...yes, my nine year old niece wanted to take part of the fun and go. I have to say I was impressed and thought it was kind of cute she wanted to go with the girls and she got up without hesitation.

We went to Walmart, which I may never go back again the day after Thanksgiving. What is it about Walmart? It was freakin insane!! We got what we needed and headed to Target. We waited outside in the rain for about 10 mintues....in a line that wrapped around the building. Next year, we will have to pack umbrellas incase of bad weather. Target was just as crowded as Walmart, but much more enjoyable and a lot calm. Target had it under control pretty well I thought. Then, we headed over to the mall to get some deals over there.

I am proud to say... I am done Christmas shopping. I have my parents done, Tyler's parents done, and Tyler is done. Oh yeah, and in my family, we draw names. I had my younger sister Whitney, and she is done.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I didn't know Madison got up with you guys too. WIsh I as there to take part in the good deals.

Jennifer said...

You know you will end up at Walmart again next year! Did you do any Cyber Monday shopping?