Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's A Love Story.....

August 8th Whitney and Jared got married in the San Antonio, Texas Temple. I can't believe Whitney is married, my little sister, the baby, the runt of the family!! We love her to pieces and we are all so excited for her. She couldn't have picked a better guy to marry either. Jared is perfect for her and they make such a cute couple. It was the best weekend I have had all summer!!! The DJ at the wedding was so much fun and got us all dancing. Here's some pics:


Just Married!!!

(There is nothing like seeing a bride and groom who were just married in the Temple come out of the doors. I just love it. I looked up to all my older sisters and brother and saw something different on their wedding day. They came out of the Temple looking peaceful and happy. After I was married in the Temple, I realized why.)



The Sexiest Bride & BridesMaids




What Have My Parents Done???

My parents should be pretty grateful (I am sure they are). They are the best and I seriously couldn't have asked myself for better parents, honestly. All 6 of their kids have been to the Temple. This is the whole Fam-Damily.



The Dietz Kids & Jared



No Comment....
(It was the end of the night and we were dancing and having fun!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad it all went well :) SUCH beautiful pictures!!! congrats to all!!

cornter said...

Congrats! It must be a beautiful feeling to have such a wonderful amazing family! That back ground with the waterfall is breathtaking! Where is that?

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I don't think I've ever seen a prettier family. (On the inside & out) Ya'll are seriously amazing and I'm so glad we could be a part of the special day. The reception was a blast. Love you!

hayleemj said...

looks like a beautiful wedding!

Diane said...

Great post Michelle. I can't stop thinking about how much fun it was as a Mom to just sit back and watch everyone.

Diane said...

P.S. love the music :)

Missy in Texas said...

Hey Michelle,
Morgan mentioned to me that you and Dana know of some great monthly flea market/antique show/market days thing. I am dying to know about this. Can you pass on the info to me???

Stephanie said...

What'd Tyler slip into your drink?? No one else seemed to be that wild :o)