Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crackers... Check.... Soup... Check...

Saturday night around 11:00 pm, I became partners with the toilet. I don't want to say friends, because after last night, I never want to see another toilet again. I won't go into too much detail, but after running to the toilet every 20 minutes for 10 hours straight... this is what became my friend today and the only things I could keep down.




This stomach bug goes down as one of the the worst in history for me. Hopefully some good night sleep and laying in bed all day tomorrow will help. Ty is awesome. Not once did he live the room last night to sleep in the other room. He kept giving me water and kleenex throughout the night. I asked him why he didn't leave to get a good nights sleep and he said he felt bad for me. After the mad dashes to the bathroom, he would rub my back for me. What a great guy. ;-)

Hopefully you all stay clear of the nasty stomach bug going around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah flu is the WORST!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon!

The Tenney's said...

oh i HATE throwing up!!! I'm so sorry!!!!

Diane said...

When a daughter grows up and leaves her home, a Mother always prays for someone to take care of her when she doesn't feel so good. Tyler is an answer to my prayers. Sorry you had a rough weekend.

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

You poor thing! I feel like you are always getting sick! I hope you are feeling better now and I'm glad you have such an amazing hubby who helped you through a horrible night.