Ty always takes such great care of me and I love him for that. He is supportive, funny, and caring. He can be quiet at times, and that is a good thing. He knows when to be quiet and when to make me laugh. ;-) He is my best friend.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentines Day!
While at work on Friday, I had delivered these flowers and chocolates to me from Ty.

Ty always takes such great care of me and I love him for that. He is supportive, funny, and caring. He can be quiet at times, and that is a good thing. He knows when to be quiet and when to make me laugh. ;-) He is my best friend.
Ty always takes such great care of me and I love him for that. He is supportive, funny, and caring. He can be quiet at times, and that is a good thing. He knows when to be quiet and when to make me laugh. ;-) He is my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i love getting flowers at work!! BY FAR the best way to get flowers, so you can make all your coworkers jealous ha ha :)
Post a Comment