Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I know this is a little late. But I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad and Ty. They are the two men in my life who have influenced me for the better and are both great men. My dad is a dad to 5 girls and 1 boy. Good grief! He was outnumbered. We have so many great memories of us growing up and I just love him.

And to Ty. He has been there for me and is such a great support and friend. He doesn't have too be asked to help out, if he sees I need help, he helps. He just loves Taylor and is so good with her. Him and I both feel blessed to have her in our lives.

Here is Dad and his most recent pics with his daughter...




Lastly, I just want to say how grateful I am for the process we had to go through to get Taylor. We did IVF twice and did not get good news with either one. I found this picture today and he brought back the memories of going through IVF. We were both scared in this picture and I was really nervous! I look back on all that and realize it was nothing and probably not the hardest thing in life that I could have been dealt.



Plus, this is what Tyler and I got in the end and she was worth the wait!

2 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Thanks for giving me your blog. Your little girl is just so cute. I am glad she was worth the wait. I know our next little one will definitely be worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

cute pics :)