Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home for Sale....

Yup .That's right. As if we don't have enough going on, like a new baby, Ty in school and working full time, we are listing our house for sale by the end of the week. We are staying in San Antonio and buying another fixer upper. I have mixed feelings about doing another flip. I have had so many firsts in this house... it was our first house and we brought home our first child to this home. There are other firsts, but I can't think of them right now. ;-) I know in the end, this is a good thing to do because the ultimate goal is to make money off of these houses. By the time Ty graduates in December from College, he will start looking for jobs and hopefully shortly after the first of the year, he will have something lined up. Depending on where he gets a job, we will look for another house that we can stay in longer than a couple of years.

Its sad to leave this house because it was our first, but also because we put so much work into it...and the thought of starting over.... oh dear! But it is fun believe it or not. I'm already looking forward to different things we will do in the next house.

So here are the before's and after's of this house...

Outside Before


After


Kitchen Before


After




Family Room Before



After


Here are some other photos of the rooms completed and bathrooms. I can't find the before photos, but you can tell from the previous before photos, the house was pretty much butt ugly. ;-) These photos are the completed bathrooms and bedrooms.

Master Bedroom & Bath




Guest Bedroom - Bedroom #3
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiiTCSqWUD1QHJ6mskhOAaiU2vvNtdlK9VzpeX7LFpltJ_-C1xcMGSzcMyw9JJhwhEGNO5yl0_ecjdDG2YOgDn3TKuDoVZ7l6K2znEXeKr0_EqxlpoCt5Ug9t9UBdcbW3Qyi-C0nLsorCY/s1600/Guest+Bedroom.jpg">

Bedroom #2
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWHl1U-x2KelRdcZoGJJgd00oJrMeOE_F4WDf9_toqsd69Q7w4vj_Hu4FcvsXnEWQdHw_I1-KYc5P9IfwsUbNveWyk86J5b2jERqjepyspniHs7ErdmMoI4rS_kLuUZfubd1cakhQqDG8/s1600/Bedroom+2.jpg">


Hallway Bath

4 comments:

The Girl said...

Crazy. Your house is so cute! But that is exciting! I get kinda sad thinking about selling ours one day if we ever move. Good luck! Maybe you all will be closer to us!

Jennie said...

I can't believe you are moving! I would totally buy your house, it is so cute and you guys did an amazing job with it. Can't wait to see what you do with the next one!!

Diane said...

I forgot about all the before pictures....it really does look awesome and I know the next one will be as well.

JAG said...

Oh My Gosh! You guys have done a phenomenal job! It's like something out of a magazine, or a show on HGTV!