My social worker came by for our home visit a few weeks ago. We will have two more of these before we finalize our adoption with Taylor. She got a baby a few weeks after us. Her and her husband had their adoption papers in. I was so excited for them when she emailed me and told me. I told her she could only come for a visit if she brought her baby!!
My best friend Brittani and her husband Jason came to visit me and Tyler over memorial day weekend. We had fun with them. She is also pregnant and due around Thanksgiving. Our other best friend, Chelsea is pregnant and is due in October. The three of us were always together and still keep in touch. It is fun and funny at the same time, we will all have babies within a year of each other!
I left Sunday to go to Houston and stayed until Monday. On Monday,I drove to Dallas. It was a fun visit with the Cryer and McGurrin Family and also my parents. I was able to stay with my parents the whole week.
Taylor's First Swim .....
Chelsea came to see us in Dallas..... and I didn't get any pictures with my parents. Stupid me. But here is one of Chelsea and me and also Taylor's smile. I just love her smiles. She is starting to do it more now!



3 comments:
I LOVE babies!!! Especially when you have a baby when everyone else does :o) When Reese was born it seemed like there were 15 other babies too. Makes for fun playdates! Give Taylor D a hug from Tennie :o)
I love the pictures! Cant wait to see you in a month!
Cute pics! How cool to see you and Debbie with your sweet babies :) Can't wait to see them in person!!
Post a Comment