Monday, March 22, 2010

Look Mom!....

....No more stuff on my face!



More pictures to follow!

10 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

And what a beautiful face it is!!!

Brett and Lauren said...

So cute!!!

Shannon said...

How precious...she is so perfect!

Joel & Megan said...

What a BEAUTIFUL BABY girl! I'm sure you guys are excited to take her home.

Min said...

What a doll!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Steven & Lacey said...

I just want to meet her today! I am so happy for you two. What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

yay!! no more tubes! Her nose is so cute!! can't wait to see more pics :)

Unknown said...

so adorable! she is so cute!

Johnson Fam said...

She's thinking of all the things she'd like to tell you that she knows about Heaven!!! And she's thinking thank you mom for giving me this yummy warm milk..and she's trying to tell you I'm trying real hard mom to drink 2 oz....so we can blow this joint and head for home!!! Oh I'm so happy for you all Sure wish we all lived in the same little village

Jenni said...

Such a cutie!!! So glad she's doing well and that you'll be on your way home with her soon!!!