Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Taylor D.

She is up to 5 lbs 10 oz, 1 oz over her birth weight. They are thinking we can come home this weekend! I am so excited to get her home.

Today, while feeding her, she stared at me the whole time. I want to know what she is thinking.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look great! I am so glad she is doing well and gaining weight. It took Ryder 2 weeks to get back to his birth weight. Oh, and she's starring at you because she knows you're her mom. That is a special look babies reserve for their mommies! Enjoy.

Bridget said...

Great news! Keep those pictures coming....I love them all.

Min said...

I know that the pediatricians want them babies to be back to their birth weight by two weeks, so she is doing great!

I love the pictures! You are such a cute mom! I knew you would be.

hayleemj said...

Michelle,

Justin and I haven't had a chance to congratulate you guys, but wanted you to know how happy we are for you. When Donna called me with the good news I just had goosebumps all over. I know you have been waiting a long time and what a special gift little Taylor is. You look like an adorable mom and she is an adorable baby. I went to the temple and put her name on the prayer roll so that you will be able to take her home soon.

Love you guys,
Haylee and Justin

Gossling Family Album said...

She is so beautiful. Congrats again. I love the pictures. Please keep putting posting them.

Unknown said...

She looks great! I'm excited for you to get her home!

Steven & Lacey said...

I love her Michelle, she is so beautiful.